Welcome to Northshore Kids
Partnering with families to raise up a generation of ordinary kids, who will make an extraordinary impact for Jesus.
Join us Sunday mornings at both our 9:30 and 11 am services.
Above all else, we will emphasize the greatness of God. We want our children to see how big and amazing and loving and faithful and powerful and glorious Jesus is. We believe that God’s Word is foundational truth and it is our aim to have it permeate everything that we do. Week in and week out we invite children to jump in and learn His story.
God intended spiritual growth to happen first and foremost in the family. We desire to partner with families, raising the next generation of devoted followers of Christ who will impact the nations for His glory.
It is our heart that every child that walks through our doors will experience a relationship with Jesus as well as relationships with their peers and leaders. We want every child and every family to feel seen, valued, and known. We believe that spiritual growth happens best in the context of relationships. We were made to do life together.
Kids love fun! When children have fun at church, they can’t wait to come back. We continue to dream up fun and innovative ways to engage kids so they become excited and passionate about learning about Jesus.
FIRST TIME AT NORTHSHORE KIDS?
Join us at both our 9:30 and 11 am services. Look for the Northshore Kids’ check in area in the Lobby on Sunday mornings. There you will be greeted by a volunteer who will assist you with our electronic check-in system. Once your child is checked in, one of our volunteers will take you downstairs where you will be given a mini-tour along with drop-off and pick-up instructions.
JOIN THE TEAM
Do you love Jesus and want the next generation to love Him as well? Come use your gifts and talents by joining our Sunday morning team! Northshore Kids wouldn’t exist without the leadership, love, and care of our wonderful volunteers!
Some of the volunteer roles are:
- Welcome Team: Welcome children and families and help them get checked in. Greet new families as they enter and guide them through the entire process of checking into a class.
- Teaching Team:
- Classroom Leads: Point person for leading children through curriculum and activities.
- Classroom Assistants: Assist leads and relationally connect with children.
- Student Helpers: Students (7th-12th grade) who want to work with children and grow as leaders.
- Nursery Team: Leads and assistants who desire to care for babies and toddlers.
- Production Team: We have a team upfront and behind the scenes that help produce our large group experience (storytelling, worship, tech/sound)
- Prep Team: A team that helps with administrative tasks and supply preparation.
Director of Elementary Children’s Ministry