Welcome to the Children’s Ministry, for kids infant through 4th grade. It is our goal to provide a safe and loving environment for your children to learn about Christ. Sunday School is often a child’s first exposure to Jesus outside the home. Our staff works hard to make this experience a positive one. We realize that it is our role to walk with parents in the spiritual development of their children; therefore your support is vital. We welcome your feedback, and need your involvement with us as we serve—because together we are building up the community of Christ.
Please download our Children’s Ministry Handbook to familiarize yourself with Northshore’s…
- Service times and leadership contact information
- Map of classrooms and exits
- Early Childhood parent rotation expectations
- Child check-in and check-out process
- Classroom policies and management
- Health, safety and security procedures
- Children’s Ministry events
Northshore kids love their teachers! Would you like to be involved in Children’s Ministry and share the love and truth of Jesus with our little ones? There is great reward in seeing their growth and getting their smiles. We have volunteer opportunities open for Fall 2013 through Spring 2014 as a…
- Teacher or Teacher Assistant
- Student Leader or Student Assistant
- Baby and Toddler Assistant
Early Childhood and Elementary classes have spots to fill in all services (9:00am, 11:00am and 5:00pm). Please consider serving with us! Contact Dorene Minton, 425 216-4449 and/or Mark McLaughlin, 425216-4473.
Pastor of Family Life
Coordinator of 3rd Service Childrens.